Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fixated on Light Fixtures - Part 1

If you don't see it at first, look again. These black matte fixtures are big and bold on their own but once added to a room they blend seamlessly, letting the furniture, wall colour, or art take centre stage.

As the owner of a spec home I know how important fixtures are - and the unfortunate impact a horrible bland fixture can have. I would love one of these industrial beauties of my own!

via Pinterest
Above: All this glass initially grabs your attention while the simple fixtures don't distract from the lovely view.

Below: This lamp is a great shape and lets a special peek of gold escape from under the shade

via Pinterest

via Pinterest
Below: A pair of hanging pendents - I'm in love. Add in the wide paneled wood floors and a designer chair and I'll never leave!

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

I've admired this last room for a while - I'm totally in love with the long wooden table and molded black plastic chairs.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment